Artfire

Artfire

Wednesday 9 March 2016

My Love for Candles


Hi Friends,

This is my post about candles. Yes before I got into any other form of crafting I got into making candles. Thus my first with candles. My husband loves having candles in the evening. And yes we do have candle light dinners very often. 

My very first candle was in a beer can which I had cut open to to make a mould (Though I have made one in school which refused to come out of the plate on which the mould was kept). This time too it was not a great success considering it leaned on one side but it did get me excited. Over the course of the next four years there were many experiments and many successes. Below are some of the candles that I have made.

Will share with you the simple process of making candles in the coming posts.

Enjoy till then!


P.S - Yes they are a lot of photos and I do hope you do enjoy them




















No comments:

Post a Comment