Artfire

Artfire

Tuesday 31 October 2017

Wooden T Light Holders


A very good evening to all of you.

I recently bought some pine wood T light Holders for the festive season. These are cute little blocks of wood about 2 inches all the way around. Thus they are small but cute.

Initially I thought of decoupaging all of them with scrap of tissues that I had in my stash. On second thought I decided to experiment with them.Considering that the base is square of 2 inches by 2 inches I selected some small stamps and stencils and tissues.

And here is what I came up with....

Though they have a very small surface they are ideal for being stenciled with small motifs and designs. Using traditional Indian motifs I did these two sets. I also added a bit of bling on one of the sets.






I had a few small stamps in my stash. So the next attempt was to stamp them. And I was surprised and pleased at the final effect. 


Lastly I did decide to decoupage two sets of the holders. One in floral pattern and the next set in my favorite butterfly pattern.  And I loved them. And I added a bit of stamping to create more interest and continuity in the pattern. 



Here is the final look at all the T Light Holders together


Do let me know what you think


No comments:

Post a Comment