Artfire

Artfire

Saturday 21 October 2017

Peacock Tray


Good evening,

On the onset wishing you a very Happy Diwali...

If you have been following my facebook page then you would already know that I have been fascinated with decoupage for sometime now.

For the festive season I decided to experiment with colours which I usually don’t play with. Thus for a big rectangle tray I chose a beautiful paper from Bob and Betty featuring the peacock.

With blue as the base colour I have added acrylic colours in silver, emerald green and pearl dark blue as accents for the stenciling on the back of the tray.

And to add to the to the look of the peacock I have added Prima waxes on the inside and edges of the tray.


And here is how the final the final project turned out....




Here is the back of the tray....


Close up of the stenciling - hope you are able to see the different shades of the blue, green and silver


Do let me know what you think



No comments:

Post a Comment